- SKU: #8927175
The Dale of Norway® Bergen Jacket celebrates Norwegian history and the city of Bergen. The jacquard-knit pattern incorporates elements of the city, including fish, the stone hall Haakonshallen, the seven encircling mountains, and the Valknut, a runic knot designed as a protection from evil spirits.
Sweater uses a T-sleeve design with a straight drop from the shoulder for a loose silhouette.
Norwegian Long-Lasting Wool knit:
• Knit from wool sheared from the dalasau - valley sheep - that graze freely in the Norwegian countryside.
• Specialized knit is known for its longevity, creating a garment that will last across seasons.
• Crafted in a two-ply knit using 33.5-micron fibers.
• Combing process removes short fibers reducing itchy edges and the chance of pilling.
• Wool naturally wicks moisture away from the skin and speeds passage of vapor from perspiration for high breathability.
• Premium wool creates high air retention for improved thermoregulation.
• Lanolin inherent to the wool offers antibacterial protection for improved odor resistance.
View Zappos.com Glossary of Terms
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error